Productivity | Strategy | Profitability
Terms & Conditions
1. The placing of your order constitutes a binding contract and financial commitment and will be deemed to have been made at the offices of the publisher. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. All parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
2. The advertiser warrants that the advertisement complies with the British Code of Advertising Practice and does not contravene any of the previousterms and conditions of the Trade Descriptions Act 1968.
3. The advertiser warrants that any information given in the video interviews complies with the Communications Act 2003 and the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
4. The publisher reserves the right to reject or amend advertisements or other materials supplied by the advertiser, and to change dates of publication or broadcast at its absolute discretion, without application to the advertiser.
5. The publisher will not be held liable for any loss or damage consequential to, or otherwise occasioned by error, late publication or the failure of an advertisement or video to appear from any cause whatsoever.
6. The advertiser will indemnify the publisher against any damage and/or loss and/or expense which the publisher may incur as direct or indirect consequence of the advertiser's announcement.
7. The advertiser is responsible for supplying all text, illustrations and any required contact details. The publisher cannot and will not accept any responsibility for any losses arising from his failure to do so.
8. Copy must be supplied without application from the publisher. In the event of copy instructions not being received, the publisher reserves the right to repeat standing copy or to design from any relevant material, brochures, literature etc, at the publishers absolute discretion without recourse to the advertiser.
9. In the case of video interviews, the advertiser must conform to the publisher's timetable and requirements and ensure appropriate attendance and preparation for the agreed interview date. Failure to do so will not affect advertisers liability for the total price of the order, and the publisher will make no further undertaking to arrange production of the video.
10. The publisher cannot accept responsibility for any errors that appear in the advertisers final submitted materials. Where the advertiser does not supply materials to the publisher's specification, costs incurred by the publisher for production of artwork or any other materials will be theresponsibility of the advertiser.
11. a) No cancellations will be accepted.
b)Without prejudice to a) above the publisher may, at its absolute discretion, accept cancellations in writing received prior to the production stage.
If a cancellation is accepted by the publisher, a fee will be payable equivalent to 50% of the full price of the order which shall become due 7 working days from the date of posting the publishers acceptance. c) If any cancellation fee is not paid as provided for herein, without prejudice to the right of the publisher hereby granted to receive the said cancellation fee, the publisher reserves the right to pursue advertiser for the full price of booking.
12. Credit accounts are strictly net and must be settled on publication, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
13. In no circumstances does the placing of an order confer upon the advertiser the right to renew on similar terms.
14. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the advertiser and the publisher, and supersede all prior agreements, arrangements, understandings and representations (whether oral, written or otherwise). Each party acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation made by the other party unless such representation is expressly included herein, and the advertiser warrants that no employee of the publisher has made any promise or undertaking to the advertiser not included in this agreement. Printed terms and conditions on any additional documents issued by the advertiser or his agent will not be recognised as binding. Special conditions must be subject to mutual agreement.
15. Accounts are strictly net unless otherwise stated; 100% payment within 7 days from the date that the order was confirmed, unless otherwise agreed. The publisher reserves the right to charge interest on overdue invoices at 15% per month in force at the time the invoice becomes overdue.
16. Should the result of an independent credit reference on your company (e.g. Dunn & Bradstreet) be unacceptable to Stormcues Ltd,
Stormcues Ltd retain the right at any time thereafter to demand from you an immediate payment of an initial deposit equal to 30% of the sum due pursuant to your contract with the payment of that deposit to be made 7 days of demand, with the remainder of the sum payable in pursuance of your contract with Stormcues Ltd prior to publication as they determine.
17. Where a client submits an editorial, whether officially commissioned or not, the publishers and/or the organisation on whose behalf the publication is produced reserve the right to reject, alter, edit or reposition such editorial without reference to the author or company concerned, and shall not beliable for any erros, omission or damages that may be caused thereby.
18. The advertiser warrants that any information given in video interviews complies with the Communications Act of 2003, and the Copyrights, Designs, and Patents Act of 1988.
19. The placing of your order is deemed to be an acceptance of all of the above conditions and shall be an express term of any contract.